I’m a complete sucker for stealth games. Sure, I love mowing down waves of enemies just as much as the next guy. But when developers give me an option to go full out assault, or complete stealth – that is my favorite type of campaign.
So naturally, I’ve been following Splinter Cell Blacklist since it was first announced. This is my video review of the gameplay. I cover single & multiplayer elements. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching!
Splinter Cell: http://splintercell.ubi.com/
• VGN – http://www.VideoGamesAndNews.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TwTheRedDragon
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TwTheRedDragon
• Google +: http://goo.gl/GGVGr
• The Red Dragon: http://www.TwTheRedDragon.com
• BattleStrats: http://www.BattleStrats.com
• motube: http://motube.us/TwTheRedDragon
• Youtube: http://www.Youtube.com/TwTheRedDragon